ACA Certification Class will begin again in January 2021-Dates to be Determined
Annual Conference – September 26th, 2020 This will be a virtual conference – Further information to follow
The purpose of The Board of Examiners for Georgia Christian Counselors and Therapists (GBOE) is to provide accountability for Christian counselors through Board Certification. We believe that Christian counselors should be qualified, and they should be held accountable for their practices. Our standards reflect the highest calling of our faith. committed to providing a high level of professionalism by conforming to the GBOE Statement of Faith, Code of Ethics, following established standards, personal; integrity and continual excellence through ongoing education and training.
Benefits Of Being a Board Certified Counselor
- Credibility– Experienced Christian Counselors certified through a board of examiners.
- Accountability– Accountable to the established authority of Logos Global Network of Christian Ministries and the Board of Examiners.
- Responsibility– To God, board review and to those we serve.
- Dependability– Demonstrated through commitment to Biblical principles, advanced education and a heart to serve.
- Assurance– This is an independent, self-regulated board made up of pastors, counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists and attorneys who work together to give assurance of an unbiased, nonpolitical board that reflects the highest Christian standards.
As Board Certified Christian Counselors, we are uniquely called to counsel the whole person from a Biblical perspective, and as such we are distinctively different. We do not represent ourselves to be licensed by by the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists; or the Board of Examiners of Psychologists.
The Board of Examiners for Georgia Christian Counselors and Therapists is an independent board, and as such we are not affiliated with nor do we represent ourselves to be licensed by the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists; or the Board of Examiners of Psychologists.
For more information call (770) 429-1200 or email julia@theopusonegroup. com