Logos Global Network of Christian Ministries
The mission of LGN is to build a covenant community that embraces a biblical worldview and expresses it through the demonstration of SPIRIT, WORD, SACRAMENT AND SERVICE, the four pillars of the church.
Our goal is that every believer will experience the empowering work of the Holy Spirit in their lives, that they will fashion their lives from the principles found in the Word of God, be obedient to the sacraments such as baptism and Holy communion, and live a life of service modeled for us by Christ Himself.
Our purpose is to be a servant ministry to the body of Christ as it labors to live the Great commandment and fulfill the Great Commission. Our role as a ministry partner is to provide those services and benefits needed to aid in fulfilling their God given mission.
LGN PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO ITS MEMBERS:
- 501 (c)(3) IRS exemption
- IRS mediation if needed
- Financial and accounting assistance
- Organizational guidance and consulting
- Grant writing
- Continuing educational opportunities
- Clergy credentialing
- Marketplace ministry commissioning
- Short term mission trips
- International travel opportunities
- Women’s ministry department
- Conferences and leadership webinars
- Federal endorsement for military and hospital chaplains
- Church planting resources and consulting
- Clergy and member mentoring
- Humanitarian organization development resources and mentoring
- Certificate suitable for framing
- Picture ID card